what you prefer
Choose Your Style
Sliding Patio Doors
Sliding patio doors are one of the most unique, durable and energy efficient doors on the market today. What makes this door truly exceptional is that it balances this practicality with the luxury and style homeowners desire.
2-POINT LOCKING SYSTEM
Our two-point mortise locking stainless steel system securely locks the door into the jamb.
COVE-MOULDED SASH STILES AND RAILS
Kingsroyal’s cove-moulded sash stiles and rails are 3-1/2″ wide, a design that provides a slimmer-looking sash and allows for more viewing area through the glass.
This triple-fin weatherstripping system with UltraFresh® antimicrobial protection minimizes drafts, dust and pollen and fights the growth of mold and bacteria.
Kingsroyal frames, rails and sash stiles are injected with R-5 ComfortFoam, and excellent insulator that improves the door’s thermal effectiveness.
This threshold provides durability and longevity in the area of the door that catches continual abuse from foot traffic.
Soft-Lite’s heavy-duty, ball-bearing DuraRoller with its 1-1/4″ diameter dual wheel keeps your door reliably on track.
Available in four durable painted color finishes, each handle set is keyed on the exterior and activates a heavy-duty, stainless steel, two-point locking mechanism.
Heavy-duty metal reinforcement in all vertical sash stiles makes these doors exceptionally strong and durable.
Front Entry Doors
Fiberglass Entry Doors are exceptionally beautiful, strong and thermally efficient. You can choose from wood-grained doors with a factory-finished stain, or smooth painted fiberglass doors – all of which are as beautiful as wood and as durable as steel. Arrival Series doors are offered in a wide array of innovative products – from full-glass doors to oval-glass options or a more modern appearance. A wide selection of door configurations, styles, and options allows you to truly custom design your doors and create the best solution for your home.
- Composite rails protect the door at the top and bottom edges to block moisture that can wick into doors.
- An enhanced lock block combined with 1-1/4” engineered lumber lock stiles increases rigidity and stability.
- A heat- and cold-resistant polyurethane foam core fills the door, making homes more energy efficient.
- Premium fiberglass provides years of durability and requires very little maintenance. Unlike wood, fiberglass will not warp or rot; and, unlike steel, it will not dent or rust.
- Removable weatherstrip, protected by a durable jacket, offers long-lasting sealing power.
- Hinges with ball-bearing protect each hinge pivot for added support and durability.
- Composite adjustable sills help to maintain a tight seal between the sill and the bottom of the door.
- A dual-bulb, dual-fin design helps maintain tight contact with adjustable sill caps and creates added barriers against moisture.
For entryways, the replacement door options we offer come in fiberglass or steel. The entry door system features many varieties of secure, durable and gorgeous finishes − including a wide range of woodgrain looks and smooth paint finishes. With a stunning array of panel designs, glass inserts, and side-lite styles, we make something suitable for every taste and budget. Plus, most of the product lines are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
The right doors can make all the difference in a home. A replacement door not only can improve the appearance of a house; it also can add substantially to its resale value and potentially contribute to significant savings on heating and cooling costs.
- Fiberglass doors give homeowners the ideal combination of security, energy efficiency, performance and appearance. There are more than a few reasons to consider Fiberglass doors, rather than wood or steel from another manufacturer. After all, wood is expensive, tends to absorb moisture, can peel, bubble, warp or bow, and requires regular maintenance. Steel is easily dented and scratched, which can lead to rust, and conducts exterior temperatures into the home. ThermaTru fiberglass doors, on the other hand:Are low maintenanceResist dents and scratchesWon’t rot or rust and are secure
Are energy efficient, with five times the insulation value of wood entry doors
Come in wood-grain finishes or in a smooth, painted look
Sliding doors will enhance a home from every angle, inside and out. In addition, the energy-saving features available with Soft-Lite’s two distinct product lines have the potential to help save a substantial amount of money on heating and cooling costs. This is an important, if often-overlooked, aspect of patio doors − because of the large glass area, costly air infiltration is almost inevitable unless steps are taken to prevent it.
- Double-pane insulated glass
- High- performance Low-E coating
- Intercept® stainless steel spacer or metal-free Super Spacer with argon or krypton gas fill
- Triple-fin weather stripping
- Comfort Foam fill inside frames, sashes, rails, and stiles